Christmas Party Season
Paul Costelloe Man
Looking the part is important – so if supplied, always respect the dress code. Many people unnecessarily struggle with 'Black tie' as concept, but we have outlined its traditional requirements below, to make it super simple:
· Black tie / dinner suit / tuxedo & dress suit are all the same thing!
· A dinner suit historically has satin detail on both the jacket lapels and down the outside leg of the trousers
· Worn with patent or highly polished shoes
· A white shirt with either a wing or regular collar, generally with a pleated or Marcella (golf-ball like weave) front
· Worn with braces and not belts (no belt loops)
· Sometimes finished with a silk dress scarf
Apart from being available in both slim and modern fits, Paul Costelloe dinner suits also feature an adjustable waistband to accommodate those extra yet unavoidable holiday pounds.
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFER – we are giving away a complementary three piece black tie accessory pack worth £49 with every dinner suit purchase, whilst stocks last.
Shop the look here